Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hope specled in Rose


Greetings Travelers! 

It has finally started snowing lightly where I reside and I've been incessantly cold. But the cold brings hope to some of us, so let me bust out the heavy coats and stay cozy in the wool.

I've been spending a bit of time daily at Gorditas with some lovely people there. It is quite sad that this seems to be one of the very few places for fuller figured women to gather at, other places I shall list at a later date. If the BBW population is decreasing, it must be because of the necessity for the ease of fitting into meshes. Just recently I had the fleeting thought to conform myself to "Standard sizing" as well...

Yeah, I don't think I could. Thank god for fitmesh.

I'm wearing:
Hair: "D!va" - " Hair "Betty" (Citrine)
Coat: Bowtique - Sophia Coat (@ Marketplace)
Boots: [whatever] - Meitnerium Pattern
Wreath (edited): Caverna Obscura - Tintable Roses Wreath

Taken at:
Two Moon Gardens Main Store 

Song of the day: 
Lykke Li - Tonight

Hope the cold doesn't nip at your feet.

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo 




No comments:

Post a Comment