Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Like a Beachday


Hi Travelers!

So, within a few short days, Tropical Summer Event is going to open, and I for one am super excited for it! Although the weather where I currently live is not very warm, I long for the warm beautiful days of summer back from home, so this event will definitely fuel this longing for the warmth.
So wait around until the 2nd of July to get the full sunshine of this amazing upcoming event!

Today I'm Wearing:

Tropical Summer Event:

  • Hair (and Hat): -FABIA- Mesh Hair  <Summer time> Multicolored Tones
  • Dress: neve review copies for WeDoSl tropical
  • Shoes: [Renegade] Rose - Tropical Pack (Wear)
  • Pose: ::WetCat:: "Summer Sun" Set BOX
  • Rings: CODEX_BENTO SANDY RINGS (Maitreya) (wear)

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment