Friday, April 14, 2017

Letting go of Fear



Hi Travelers!

Lately I've been in love with these kind of "in the air" hairs, because they so give your entire SL that unique feeling. It makes every single thing feel so dramatic and I'm so impressed by the work some of these hairs, it's amazing. Everything I'm wearing is from the Black Fair, and this is quickly becoming one of my favorite events!

Today I'm wearing:
Black Fair items:
  • Hair: -FABIA- Mesh Hair   <Bella-Bellada-Storm>Blogger s pack
  • Ears: .:E.A.Studio:. BOX  Ears Dragon Knight
  • Collar: \//. VoluptasVirutalis - Rye Collar
  • Dress: MURRAY- Kimberly Sheer Dress // All Colors
Non Black Fair items:
Location
Gates of Melancholy

Song of the Day


Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment