Thursday, March 9, 2017

Dolls Don't Hurt


Hi Travelers!

I've been so incredibly busy in RL lately that I have to admit I haven't been able to visit many events, so I'm basically running on things I've had in my inventory for a while. It's fun working like this as well, since I'm finding such cute little treasures like these arm bracelets, or the lipstick.
Although I did take the time to go to DUEs 4th Anniversary Sale. Such cute hairs!

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: [[ Masoom ]] Astrid outfit - (@We<3RP)
  • Hair: [DUE] Suzy - Vitamin
  • Arm Bracelets: Kibitz - Alicia armlet - silver
  • Lipstick: [LF] Seduce Lipsticks Catwa Applier
  • Pose: {PM} Maliah
Location

Song of the Day

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment