Monday, January 30, 2017

What's on My Head???


Hi Travelers!

Yes, finally I have broken the red streak, and what better way than with my 2 of 3 favorite colors, blue and pink ahah. This all to commemorate the excitement that is the return of Fetish Fair in February, and expect a ton of it coming from me. In fact, these more than adorable Penis Dolls, along with the stunning dress (panties included) will be part of the long awaited Fair, opening on the 3rd of February. Don't worry, I'll give you a reminder closer to the day :P

Today I'm wearing:
Fetish Fair Sponsored (Opens 3rd of February):

Other:
  • Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nyoko hair-Blue set
Location: 

Song of the Day:



Thank you SO much for letting me blog for you lovely people again, WeDoSLEvents!!!
Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!


Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment