Saturday, May 7, 2016

Waiting at Home


Hi travelers!

With the weekend upon us, and lots of inventory and home cleaning, taking a few moments to myself and a glass of wine has been heaven. Since my return has been quite recent I have not been able to actually do much, but I wanted to share this "Look of the Day" with you, inspired on Melanie Martinez's "Dollhouse". I hope you forgive me for using quite dated and old clothing from past events, however I wanted to showcase the tears mostly, as I had been looking for a nice tear stain for a while.

Today  I'm Wearing:
Hair: *barberyumyum*7O (blonde) (@ SaNaRae)
Skirt: The Secret Store - Peggy Pleated Skirt -  Chalk (Past C88 Event)
Shirt: The Secret Store - Honey Cotton Shirt -  Red Polka (Past C88 Event)
Bow: ::c.A.:: Jojo *Dot Red* (@ old event Wayward Market)
Lipstick: <BR> Cici Lipsticks (@ MP)
Tear Tracks: .ARISE. Running Mascara 2 (@ Fi*Friday)

Song of the Day:
Melanie Martinez - "Dollhouse"

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment