Thursday, May 4, 2017

Nights Awake


Hi Travelers!

I need to apologize to all, as lately my inspiration and passion has been quite lacking in the thing that comes to taking pictures. Several issues have crept up that have made being creative or pushing forth my visions of stuff to the forefront quite a struggle. I'm trying my best, but I feel like I'm letting a lot of you down, especially my Sponsors. I hope you all forgive me and stick with me while I do my bets to get back on track.

I love you all <3

Today I'm wearing:

  • Dress: *Sweet Kajira* Martina minidress blue Maitreya (@Shiny Shabby)
  • Hair: Doe: Oriana (twotone) - Essentials RARE
  • Bed: Soy. My Trailer Life - bed
  • Backdrop: -VIXX- Mesh backdrop - LOVE
  • Plants: {what next} House Plants 2 - Set of 3  (boxed)

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment