Sunday, April 9, 2017

Waited Long Enough


Hi Travelers!

Black Fair is in full swing and with the amazing and lovely things to get at the fair, it's no surprise that I've been dying to get an outfit started for it. This is probably one of my absolute favorite outfits I've worn, as I feel fierce and like no fucks are being given.
TBH, they're not!

Today I'm Wearing:
Black Fair Items:
  • Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kimi hair-Fatpack
  • Tattoo: ISUKA Edward [unpacked]
  • Dress: VARONIS - Nora Dress [bloggers pack]
  • Necklace: [Avenge] Life Circle necklace
  • Boots: :::NOIR::: Tess Boots - Wear Me
Non Black Fair:
  • Bag: =Zenith=leather school bag
  • Backdrop: IE - The Stoop (b)
Song of the Day

Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment