Thursday, January 12, 2017

It Doesn't Matter


Hi Travelers!

Try and hear me then I'm done
Cause I might just say this once
Seen this played out in my dream
It doesn't matter

Time for givin' up the ghost
Fuck, it's you I hated the most
And there is no guarantee
It doesn't matter
Mystery Skulls - Ghost

Today I'm wearing:

  • Outfit: Wicca's Wardrobe - Thalia Outfit (@Stormwood Hills)
  • Hair: Vanity Hair::Aquarius-All Browns Pack (@Hairology)
  • Body Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds
  • Face blood + Teeth: Nightmare :: The Tooth Fairy (@Suicide Dollz)
  • Heart: HISbleeding.heart (@MP)
  • Nails: ~GD~Savage Doll Slay(Multi Mani Pack) - Vista Bento PROHANDS (@MP)
Location

Song of the Day


Special Thanks to my lovely Sponsors!

Stay Safe on your trips, travelers!

Jo

2 comments:

  1. Awesome strong picture! I love it, that you created your very own and unique vision with that outfit. Thank you JoJo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than happy to Wicca, I keep saying and I hope I don't get on your nerves with this, but I absolutely adore your items and your vision and I seriously thank you for your words and support and the caring on your part... you make me happy every single time haha

    ReplyDelete