Monday, August 8, 2016

Runaway Rebel


Hi Travelers!

AnyBody event is underway, along with a bunch of other events that I must admit, I'm eager to explore. While Collabor88 is full to the brim with shoppers, I'm just meandering through SL and enjoying the scenery.
This shirt is by Chemical Princess, over at Anybody Event, and although you might guess I usually don't dress this frisky, this shirt was actually just too cool not to. Hey buddy, My eyes are up :P

Today I'm wearing:

  • Shirt: Chemical Princess {Heler Shirt with hud} (@AnyBody EventSponsored<3
  • Hair: TRUTH HAIR Austen
  • Shorts: SPIRIT - Hip shorts
  • Shoes: HT - Hayato Sneakers Tip-Toe [Dainty] (F)
  • Socks: *MUKA* Garter Socks Light
  • Gloves: **RE** Raven Leather Gloves Elegant
  • Facechain: Kibitz - Traitor face chain - silver
Song of the Day

Location:

Special thanks to my Sponsors Chemical Princess!

Stay Safe on you trips, travelers!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment