Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Ending Stories





Hi Travelers.

With Valentines approaching fast, there's so many things happening in SL that it's hard to really keep up. Today however, I chose a dress from my all time favorite store that released this dress with a Maitreya option. This is awesome news as I had fallen in love with this dress immediately.
I've never really been one to celebrate Valentines and would usually take the day to express the emotionless dead-hearted woman I am (of course, I am kidding, I am not emotionless, I feel anger a lot) and thought that I would express the same this week.

Today I'm wearing:
Hair: *ARGRACE* - HIKAR
Dress: -Pixicat- - Darling.Dres
Shoes: *Toxic*H* - Lacey Heels Darks
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Constantina Pearl Heart Choker (@ FaMESHed)
Headchain: .DirtyStories. - Lorelia Headchain

Song of the Day:
k.flay - 2 weak

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Stay safe on your trip, travelers!

Jo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment